Happy Small Business Saturday!
Hopefully you saved so much money on Black Friday yesterday, you have money to spend on local small businesses, because today is Small Business Saturday!
We try to buy local and support small businesses whenever possible! Except, in the Seattle area, a few of our local former-startups include Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon… hahaha. But we’re talking about actual small businesses, like pre-IPO status!
Here are my very favorites:
- Airways Brewing in Kent (restaurant and brewery)
- Auburn Veterinary Hospital in Auburn
- Beautiful Day Window Cleaning in Tacoma
- Bruchelle’s Bagel Bistro in Covington
- Captured by Ceci Photography in Maple Valley
- Chuck’s Donuts in Renton
- Country Girl Glamour (Lipsense lipstick distributor)
- Discovery Playtown in Maple Valley (kids’ indoor playplace)
- Element Sports Performance in Seattle/West Lake Union (chiropractor/massage/sports rehab)
- Love & Tidiness Home Organization in Maple Valley
- Milestone Dental Group in Covington (pediatric dentists)
- Nino Blanco Salsa in Maple Valley
- Reber Ranch in Kent (pet supplies, grooming, vet services, horse boarding, etc.)
- Stickers Northwest in Tacoma (local apparel, stickers, car decals, etc.)
I’ve got a post going on the Macaroni Forever facebook page where I’ve asked you to share your favorite small businesses. Please do!
Filed under: Local/Seattle Area, Small Businesses, November 2017